Saturday 27 March 2010

A novel look

I’ve made a few changes to the blog. I’m actually not too bothered about how it looks, as long as it’s nice and readable, but constantly going back through the postings to update the 1-100 listing was starting to annoy me.

The more observant among readers may therefore notice some new stand-alone pages above this posting and below the blog title and explanation. Give them a go.

It’s nothing too fancy, but I thought if I was adding one new general page, a couple more wouldn’t hurt and might make things a little easier to understand and quicker to access.

Oh, and to the right, there’s now a fancy little slideshow showing the covers of all the books I have read so far. Extra bit of colour and all that.

That’s it.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the slideshow. I may have to steal it! I added a counter to my page last week. Check out the logo at the bottom of my blog - it's really easy to add.

    ReplyDelete